Event : PIPIT the 9th

October 05, 2012
*

Hello !
This would be my 4th time with Pipit. 


Pipit Wonderful Market only Once or Twice a year :D 

Pipit Wonderful Market a creative festival for handmade craft, independent artist, designer and other related creatives talent that are interested to expose and trade their creations or items. 

Date : 10 Nov 2012 , Saturday 
Venue : Annexe Gallery , Central Market , KL 
Time : 12pm ~ 7pm 
FREE ADMISSION 

Mark your calender !

*

4 comments on "Event : PIPIT the 9th "
  1. only invited participant can expose their product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aa.. yes, I think they choose the participants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. will definitely be there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't forget to greet me Ms. Bulat, and tell me you are Ms.Bulaaaat so I can ask for your autograph :D

    ReplyDelete