App : Learning Application for Children on iPad

October 08, 2012
*
Hello !

Here is a list of top three educational mobile applications for children that I love !

Love here means :
I love the interface, I love the story, I love the typography, I love love love.
It is beautifully made, inspiringly detailed and passionate. Worth the money spent.

*

1. The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by Moonbot Studios, $4.99
Target Audience : Kids, adults.
I've personally read this interactive book twice using my colleague's iPad and I love it so much ! It gives a huge reason for a person to buy an iPad. If all children books are like this, I'll buy an iPad ! 




*

2. Wee Alphas by Wee Society LLC , iPad version for $2.99
Target Audience : Pre-schooler

I love how they shared the story on how they started their company in 2010, you can view it here by scrolling down the page.






*

3. Little Bee's ABC by Lisbon Labs, iPad version for $2.99.
Target Audience : Pre-schooler

If you want to see the whole application, you can view it here. Such inspiring illustrations to be shared!






*

I work as a conceptual designer for mobile application and during my free time, I explore the beautiful wonder of arts in current digital medium mainly in tablets and smart phones. One of my favorite topic is children's application. I'll share my finding here from time to time. Enjoy the geeky side of me ! :D - azreenchan

3 comments on "App : Learning Application for Children on iPad"
  1. I'm not sure for you, but IF I have kid/kids, surely I'll buy these apps :D Worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fantastic flying book is so awesome!.. i bought the book just because want to see/study/learn the beautiful of art n the great interactive from moonbot studios.. :)

    ReplyDelete