Event : A Little Market

March 18, 2013

Last Saturday, I opened a little booth in A Little Market with Pipit Zakka Store, in conjunction with their Make a Notebook Exhibition. I've never went to their new shop before and that was my first time, for those who are not familiar with Pipit, they are an independent concept store with lots to offer : ranging from arts, crafts, toys, figurines, hand-mades, vintages, etc. 

I've joined their previous events several times before in Annexe Gallery, see : Pipit Wonderful Market 9, 8, 7. This was my 14th event ! 

I was greeted by a lot of doodles :





*

Here are some pictures from their current exhibition for the whole month :




*

My little stall :





*

Other beautiful things :





*

Pipit Zakka Store is located at Taman Connaught, KL. See map.
Make a Notebook Exhibition is currently exhibited for the whole March.
A Little Market is held on every Saturday ( only in March ).


*
3 comments on "Event : A Little Market"
  1. amazing photos! <3 love how they hang all the ais krim malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. comei2nyer sume.. tp paling suke yg hanging aiskrim pop tu, hehe~

    ReplyDelete