My Weekend

November 23, 2011

Will definitely do something totally different this weekend.

**

Weekend Update :


1. Saturday snap shot :



2. Big Bad Wolf Aftermath Sale
Bought 2 books.
Met Emila Yusof and said 'hello' !
Brand new books :



3. Bus ride 
Rapid only serves people with Touch & Go card.
Metro is a lousy service bus.

4. Dinner with dad & tokmak
Super full.

5. Eat Tart Nanas - My favorite.
Once, I ate the whole 'balang' on my own.
So I know how bad I can react to something that I like.



6. Go out on weekend night.
 It's been awhile.
:D


*

End of weekend!


3 comments on "My Weekend"
  1. I've been really busy,
    afraid I will have nervous breakdown!

    Juggling with too many jobs at one time.
    And I'm so worried and exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I spam my own blog?
    Is it considered spamming?

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a conversation with myself.
    >.<

    ReplyDelete