Instant Photo Experience

November 19, 2011

Fun things called instant camera.
I learned this when I visited Japan, 
usually the Japanese love to take instant photos.
They usually stop by at a photo booth, or use their polaroid @ instax.

Innocently, I've become accustomed to their habit too.
:D


Here is some collection with Ohta family.
I was the darkest one among them, the only Malay.
* can you find me in those pictures? :D



*

Found a photo booth when we were wandering in 
a shopping mall - Singapore.


*

Forced my mom to take photos with us, for the first time.
We were quite awkward.
- Melaka, twice!




*

Bought my own Instax several months ago,
for the same reason.


*

Many ways of keeping photos alive,
in the midst of everything so digitalize.







Post Comment
Post a Comment