Complain while Trying to Change

November 09, 2011

Oh I found this today :

From I Have Writer's Blog :

5. Complain while you're on the treadmill.
A girl in high school told me she had given a friend who was complaining about weight this advice: "Complain to me while you're on the treadmill." I hate to side with logic on this one, but I agree. Rather than sit around and complain about what you don't like in your life, complain while you're trying to change it. It takes more work, but it's a tad bit more effective. It takes distinguishing what you can change and what you can't, but this isn't a philosophy lesson.


Isn't that right? 
Stop complaining if you are planning to do nothing about it.
All the posts in Facebook walls, those nagging issues on blog posts, and those never ending complains. There is no point in talking with no actions taken.  

*

Post Comment
Post a Comment