Little Stories 257 : Totoro Hunting at Stickerrific

September 10, 2023

It is already September and I was supposed to restock my zines in early Aug. But Aug went by so fast and we were all too busy so last weekend I asked Af's help to bring me to Stickerrific (in Jaya One). So now my travel zines are restocked, and my latest colouring zines are also available there OK. I'm going to restock again in late Oct or early Nov to prepare for December's big holiday.


I started sending stuff to Stickerrific in 2017, and I also did so many workshops there in 2018 (pre-Sofi). So Stickerrific holds a special place in my heart. But nowadays I don't do as much stuff as before except for zines. I think I just want to focus on that.  


Sofi loves it there, it feels like her own special playground. Stickerrific does feel like stationery shops in Japan, so it is a good reminder. They also have a big camera that we can take+print photos right away and we aaaaalways take photos there. We played a little game of hunting Totoro :




I really want to buy a pen and a pen holder for my journal - specifically in olive green colour. But I've slowly searched for the 'right' one since I started journaling again and quality paper can stand gel/ink pen kan, I've been enjoying writing and want to buy one. So I looked around, here I found some:

  • Jetstream 3 Uni Mitsubishi: This one comes in Olive Green, but it is a ballpoint and with 3 colours options that I don't need and don't like to see, visually the blue and red part is just not that nice to my eyes. Price: RM 26
  • Uniball One: This one comes in a limited version of Faded Olive colour and it is a gel-pen. It offers a refill as well. I might consider this one. Price: RM 15.
  • Leuchtturm1917 Drehgriffel Gel Pen - This one is a beauty and the heaviness is great, but ooomygod, it's a RM 150 gel pen. A German-made gel-pen that costs RM 150. Right, good to know. 

I did consider a fountain pen, but it is just too much of a hassle for me. I'm clumsy and I can't afford to lose it. So a good gel pen would do - the one that won't hopefully spoil on one fall. I want to find more options in Eslite and Tsutaya laterrrr when I walk in the city again (a good excuse for a window shopping sesh, hihi). 


-

Here is the first time I sent my first stocks in 2017:



Look at that cheeky girl with a fake phone in her pocket, a watch that she doesn't know how to read yet and sunglasses that she doesn't really wear. I dunno lah how she can be that conscious about her appearance, she's 4 and she knows how to choose her accessories. 



Post Comment
Post a Comment