Books : Bookshops in Amcorp Mall

September 12, 2023

On the day that we went to Stickerrific, Af also decided to bring me to Amcorp Mall afterwards (maybe because he has been stalking my blog and he knows I'm searching for second-hand books in the city or maybe it is just random nice thoughts of bringing me to places with books). 


We went there on a Sunday, we didn't know how packed it was at Amcorp Mall on a Sunday. They have this weekly event where people sell their thrift/preloved/antiques/hobby items there. So many antiques, so many used books, CDs, cassettes, books, collectibles, toys, clothes, everything people collect I guess. The event took up 4 levels, a heaven for collectors. 


But I just aimed for books, as expected:



Book shops in Amcorp Mall:

  • Books for a Better World, BFBW (G Floor & 2nd Floor) 
  • Dany Che' Comic (1st Floor) - Huge collection of Western comics
  • Bookxcess (level 3) - They have a huge collection of great children's books here.
  • And random old booksellers at these weekend booths


I didn't buy any books. It is so hard to find physical books that I really want to keep nowadays :F 


-

Random book update:
During the short Scribd opening, I managed to finish up these books:
  • Evil Eye by Etaf Rum - audiobook
  • Reproduction by Louisa Hall - audiobook
  • Babel by RF Kuang - audiobook
  • Look at the Light, My Love by Annie Ernaux - audiobook
  • Getting Lost by Annie Ernaux - audiobook
  • A Migrating Bird by Elif Shafak - short story ebook
  • Conversation with Friends by Sally Rooney - physical book
  • How to Stay Sane in an Age of Division by Elif Shafak - short story ebook
  • Washes, Pray by Noor Naga - physical book
  • Novelist as Vocation by Haruki Murakami - audiobook
I was ready to cancel my account, but when I tried to cancel it, I was offered another 30 days of free subscription so I'm staying on another month. Thank you, Scribd for giving me access to free books when I'm broke. Here is a sign that you should try Scribd too, click here (you'll get 2 months free trial). 

Post Comment
Post a Comment