One-hour with : Da Vinci Machines.

February 25, 2012

*

Hello! Today after work, I went to Da Vinci's Machine Exhibition at the Mines Exhibition Centre (MIECC).  I've been wanting to go here since I saw the large banner in front of the Mines Shopping Fair. Personally, I am a big fan of Da Vinci's invention and I know for sure that I should not miss this. There were lots and lots of machine, one hour visit was not enough! 

Ticket Price :
Adult = RM 28
Discounts = RM 18 ( students & pensioners )
Children = RM 15 ( 4-13 years old )


*

There were Da Vinci's reproduced famous artworks like The Last Supper & Mona Lisa, his sketches, other machines designs all the way from Leonardo Da Vinci Museum, Florence! So you should not miss this. I don't think you can get this close to his personal masterpiece exhibition ever again *due to how Malaysian don't really appreciate it much and there wasn't many people visiting this exhibition - as stated by the man at the counter & basic observation.
*


*


The famous cryptex.
As mentioned in the Dan Brown's book.

*


*


 Inside the mirror chamber.
I kept thinking that I might suffocate in this room.

*

 The famous Last Supper and I.

*

Thanks !

*

1 comment on "One-hour with : Da Vinci Machines."