Event : MMU Campusfest 2013

March 28, 2013
*

Hello,


I signed up for a booth for next weekend with MMU Cyberjaya. I really hope everyone can come along and bring families, and friends, and partners and everyone possible, and buy all my stickers. 

Here is their offical facebook page : MMU Campusfest 2013

This would be my third event for this year, my 15th event since 2010. How can I possibly cut thousands of stickers and draw hundreds of doodles ? Using this magical hand & remarkable God's given inspirations - for that, Alhamdulillah. 

PS : I am currently highly caffeinated and overly excited ! 
See you guys there ! 



*

The event was not on this weekend, but on last Tuesday and Wednesday instead. It was my mistake, I did not rechecked the exact date. I thought it was just like the other previous events, I was wrong. So I took a day off from the lab and went to MMU Cyber with my sister. I sold stickers, my sister sold those little things of hers and my brother sold cupcakes from CakesDeLemari. 

Thank you very much for stopping by.

Updates on the event days :

My brother sold cupcakes from CakeDeLemari.

Stickers Galore

Tiramissingyou Cupcakes.

My sister, Azah Azrina. 

2 comments on "Event : MMU Campusfest 2013"
  1. Salam azreen =)
    Best masuk event mcm tu. Kreatif la tangan boleh lukis doodle comel2. Saya ni dua2 'tangan kiri', nak lukis muka pun payah haha.
    btw nice blog, nice entries. Kalau saya nk tempah sticker boleh x? Ni sticker yang nipis tu eh, bukan 3D?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumusalam,
      Thanks!
      Ni mesti dtg sini sbb sy komen post IQ84 tadi kan? :D

      Tempah sticker, boleh2. Ni semua stiker biasa saja, bukan 3D.

      Delete