My Travel Memory

November 19, 2011

Hello,
Let me share my visual travel memory and some little things 
that I've collected over these few years.


*

Singapore 
2010




Those are some stickers, 
tickets, postcards,
rubber stamp *quite expensive (>.<)"
and
photo booth's pictures.

*

Melaka 
2010 & 2011
Took the pictures at the same place, but different years.



 *

Pipit 8th 


Those are MiniFanFan's postcards, 
Pipit's sticker pass,
Zamzammee's phone strap, 
Charms : Bird & clock,
My previous wooden magnet,
Individualism badges, 
Wooden camera phone strap, 
another phone straps by my little friends.
Hope to spend time at Pipit again in future!

*

Bandung 2011






 *

Melaka & Concerts
2012

It was Kak Mas's wedding and we took the opportunity to have our small trip around the old town. Those concert tickets were David Choi's - twice and Kina Grannis ! Both my favorite youtube artists. 




*

Cameron Highlands
2012

It was supposed to be work. We were working on Tourism Pahang website. 
So my team and I went there to take lots of pictures.





*

Perhentian Island
2012

With my colleagues.


*

Melaka & My Raya
2012

Melaka again ! with my colleagues.
And photos for our first day of Raya at Johor.


*

Pipit 9th :
2012


Click to get a bigger view.

*










*

Beijing
2012
Page 1





*

Beijing
Page 2







*

Beijing 
Page 3




*

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

5 comments on "My Travel Memory"
  1. wou dear comelss sngt dowh..tq 4 inspiring me..dulu pernah buat tp mls...hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww !! Awesome! teringin nak buat. tapi malas nak lukis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great artwork :) made life a bit more meaningful with the lil things and details.
    u r inspiring. don't stop doing the awesome thing that u do.
    may Allah bless.
    Thank you for the inspiration. Truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu Wirdatul.
      I hope what I share can give inspirations to people around me <3

      Delete