Little Stories 263 : The Month I Don't Feel Like Writing

November 15, 2023


Just Food Photo

I love taking photos of food even when I'm at home alone, especially when it is full of colours and there is morning light coming from the kitchen window. Between us siblings, we always pass these food-pictures-of-the-day in our group chat. Just because we make an effort to eat properly that day and the visual aesthetic is nice. It is rather insensitive to post these pictures on my public social media when people are dying of hunger, so I posted them on private ones because I personally like them - IG for beautiful food ❤︎₊ ⊹ 

These foods, even though they are packed with nutritious fiber and protein, they always make me bloat afterward. So I tried adding probiotics after meals as well, and if the pain is still bad, I will take Moom's de/bloat to ease the pain and do intermittent fasting. 

-



One Outing Day

That day, I went out with Ms Chin for our borak2 session. I think the last time I met her was in Aug before her Hokkaido and Georgia trips. We sat at Christine's for 3 hours, just talking. I haven't had that for so long, and I don't even know that it is possible to sit & talk anymore without phones as a distraction. I'm trying to convince her to do one of the walking pilgrimages together :F

Then my brother came and treated me to a late lunch.

-




Back in Pekan

We finally went back to Pekan during the Deepavali holiday. I originally planned to go back in early Oct, but we postponed it so many times. So when last weekend finally came, despite the long traffic because it was a public holiday and weather warning prediction in Pantai Timur, we just proceeded with the plan. Sokseksoksek, all went well.

We started our journey at 9am, and we arrived at my aunty's home around 5 pm. So..yeah. It was a long hour on the road and I was overstimulated, but the next day was a calm and mostly silent-slow day, so it was worth it. We went to 3 beaches that afternoon: Pantai Lagenda, Pantai Tanjung Gosong, and Pantai Saujana Biru. Have I ever mentioned that I don't like our local beaches that much? Because beaches are too bright for my sensitive eyes and it is always too hot. I rather have cozy greenery and shady nature. 

Oh, and I also ate so much food in Pekan that I was bloated and feeling unwell even days later. 

-

Awan

Awan is between 11 & 12 years old now.
If she is a human, she would be graduating from lower school, reaching puberty, and turning into a teenager. But she is a senior cat, so she is in her 60s (in her cat's year). She seems okay with everything, just living her golden life at home, not bothered with anything. 

I don't touch her often because I'm allergic to her fur nowadays, since she started shedding her fur badly. But she seems to feel super comfortable with Af and they get along well, so that's good. 


Post Comment
Post a Comment