Tokiyo Trip : Post-Tokiyo Videos

March 14, 2016

Af finally-finally finished editing the 1st video compilation for our Tokiyo trip last September. I've been waiting for months. Ha.


The song taken from The Album Leaf - Window. I remember I found this song and immediate thought of our next escapism video T^T The song is really beautiful, kan

*

ESCAPISM #6 Tokiyo from Farikarim on Vimeo.

*

Here's the second video from our Tokiyo trip that Af just finished editing last night *so random?. There are quite a number of slots with my face in it =.= I'm a bit uncomfortable, but Af said because he's the one recording and editing so he can make the choice. In future trips, I'll make sure I'll record him as well !


ESCAPISM #6 TOKIYO Pt 2 from Farikarim on Vimeo.

Note : Watching this makes me miss Japan more, and it's the start of Cherry Blossom season! :F
For the next 3 Tokiyo Guide borrowers, hope they will have a lot of fun in Japan.

*
Post Comment
Post a Comment