Work Related : Begadang Backpackers 2

July 30, 2015

Usually it takes several attempts to have a task approved by my boss. Take for example this little poster of "Keep Calm", I tried around 10 times of having it improved or rejected. Certain design even took several days or weeks T^T

She taught me a lot about doing research and keeping inspiration moodboards on Pinterest so that we keep on refreshing our mind with designs from all over the world.  Learning to be a designer takes a lot of time and huge amount of practices, and even after 2 years of trying to be a designer, I still don't feel like I'm good enough to label myself as one. 

*


*

My personal Begadang character :


*

Ohhh, and I posted the Behance post for Begadang Backpackers,
>> here, here, hereee. <<
:D

Post Comment
Post a Comment