Start Living.

December 06, 2011



Maybe I've started living again.

I can't stop falling in love with little things in life.

I fall in love with children.
I fall in love with everyday's artwork shared among artist.
I fall in love with little honesty that accidentally shown.
I fall in love with music.
I fall in love with my Creator.
I fall in love with innocent sincerity.
I fall in love with little friendship.
I fall in love with mutual understanding.
I fall in love with other's happiness.
I fall in love with sharing and sacrifices.

I was too afraid of being hurt,
just because I love things so easily.

My biggest lost woke me up,
giving me choices : to stop caring or to just go on with life.

I choose to confront it and love every bits of life.
To be ready, to let pain knock on my door like an old friend.
To move on and accept it.

*

It's okay if I'm too soft-hearted.
That's who I am and I know I'll survive.

:)


I miss NINA ! :(


Post Comment
Post a Comment