Little Thing 257 : Vivid Dreams

March 11, 2023


You know, our subconscious is an unexplored territory. 

There are a lot of mysteries surrounding it. 


Around 10 years ago, I closed the door. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I 'closed' this door to my subconscious so that no one can reach that place and one thing I noticed is that I stopped having vivid dreams, for years. My sleep is just a blank dark void. I fall asleep, sit in the dark void then I wake up, and that's it. I remember chatting with probably my siblings, saying that I don't have any dreams at night.

Last year, I opened the door back again. 

Then I started having vivid dreams. My nights are colourful again. I went on journeys, and I met people. I wonder if I could make any decisions or plans in the subconscious, find anyone that I wanted, or go anywhere that I needed. Or perhaps it is just like being on a boat without any paddle, and we just follow where the water current leads us to? 


Note: 22/2/23 dream ðŸŒ¸


Photo by: Johannes Plenio
Post Comment
Post a Comment