Plant Project : The Survivors

February 01, 2016


*

Along side another one plant at Ma's and pothos at LGM, these two are the remaining survivor from 2014's plant project. It has been almost 2 years and MAHA is coming again - I am ready with experience and knowledge this time ! I'm most likely to buy more air plants because they are the easiest to grow and they only need twice a week of watering. Also plants that can survive on zeolites - because I can leave it for several days without daily watering. So I don't have to worry so much if we go on any random mini escapism or road-trips :D

Look at that adorable air plant in the hanging glass bubble with Chi. 
It grew so much  

2 comments on "Plant Project : The Survivors"
  1. OMG when is MAHA? I NEEEDDD THOSE TINY PLANTS AND CACTI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno, prob in Sept-Nov. Last time I check it will be held every 2 years :D
      Hope they are going to sell more air plants, susah woo nak dapat yg affordable.


      This is their FB link : https://www.facebook.com/MAHA-Expo-2016-554367581366135/

      Delete