Mini Escapism : Putrajaya + Mines Lantern Festival *video update*

February 02, 2016

I guess this is Af's way to treat my exhaustion from work. I know I've been a bit too whiny lately - now I understand why people say woman talks too much :D 

I'm starting to wonder my validity in staying as professional as I claimed I am. Whether it's true that I'm taking too much time in submitting my works, whether I do perform, whether I'm giving my full efforts during the working hours. Or not? All my hard work, almost 90% time spent focusing in ticking the finished tasks, all hours spent on the wobbly chair, those hours of missed lunches and exhausted mind were all just my imagination? 

*

We went to Putrajaya last weekend. I spent some time sitting and sketching new illustrations for me to illustrate that night while Af went for a short parkour training. We've been lazying off a bit, gaining a bit of happy fats and feeling a bit 'tepu'. 

As always, Putrajaya has always been a huge spot for us to wander around. 



*

That night, we stopped by at Mines. They are having the biggest lantern festival since last Dec until the end of this Feb *if I'm not mistaken. We didn't use the promotional tickets we got from the previous BBW tho. We just went around the area - it doesn't seem worth to spend RM 35 to see the lights. You will understand if you personally go there and see the area yourself. 

So these are images taken by two cheapskate jakunist outside of the place :




*

And here's a video done by Af from the lantern festival :D


ESCAPISM #8 from Farikarim on Vimeo.
*


And weekend spent well. 
Extended to another off-day for Hari Wilayah :D



*
Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. ― Apple Inc.
*
2 comments on "Mini Escapism : Putrajaya + Mines Lantern Festival *video update*"
  1. akkkkk..
    xpoie BBW ke..?
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No lah.. This time tak pergi.
      Byk sgt stok buku from the last BBW dec15 yg belum baca :D

      Delete