Even after 28 years, I am still surprise by :
- how open people can be in judging and putting labels on someone else like we have the right to do so,
- how no one seems to see this so called nationalism and individualism are making us arrogant and dividing us human into as much divisions as we can create,
- how rude and blatant people can be in spreading rumours and negativity through social media,
- how people don't realize that label, title and self-created ranking never really put anyone anywhere,
- how fast we can think and type and share without thinking about the consequences to other people,
I'm still surprise by so many little things and I heard people said before,
those little things are actually things that matters to you.