Little Stories 268 : Finally Visited the IPC Shopping Mall

December 12, 2023

Several weeks ago, I went to KL and saw someone using the IPC shopping mall tote bag (that I illustrated in 2021 but never really saw up close because you can only redeem it at IPC mall as a gift if you shop there). 


I posted the picture of me with the man holding the tote bag in the background, he did not notice that I actually wanted the picture of that moment. After posting it on my IG story, Vickie, the person who was in charge of the project contacted me again and asked whether I wanted the tote bag because she had 1-2 pieces left at the office. Of course, I wanted it. Then she invited me to meet last weekend. 

And so, we set the day to visit the mall to hunt for all the illustrations that I did.


First, we met Jatte, the 7.5 m tall giant inflatable Dala horse that they have installed for their 20th anniversary: 


I saw the giant umbrella at the customer service counter and Vickie said I could bring one home :



Then we saw some more horses at the 20versary Ferris Wheel:



Here is more stuff that they made last year for the Christmas season, these are just the remaining that she got for me, some wrapping papers, a tote bag, and a badge:




 

They are planning on making more stuff like socks and round hats next. 

I would definitely come to get some socks for sure. 

Soo happy ❤︎₊ ⊹


Post Comment
Post a Comment