Little Story 248 : Cleaning Up My Desk & Starting Over

February 13, 2023



I'm just starting to clean up my desk again after 2 months of neglecting my own workspace. Early last week, I packed all of the office's equipment and set my computer back on my standing desk. I also got my extra drawing desk again. 


At this moment I only have 2 client projects and then I don't have any other work planned out. It is a bit worrying but not as anxious and stressed out as before. I'm still recovering from the flu (day 6) but it is much better - please remember to get a flu shot in April, I don't want to feel this miserable again. 


-


Random :

    • If you miss Yasmin Ahmad, you can try watching Mentega Terbang directed by Khairil Anwar on Viu or on Mubi. Why Mentega Terbang ? It's a direct translation of 'butterfly' and it is a symbol used in the movie. Af figured that one out.
    • I lend my Kindle to my friend back in August and then to Ms. Chin last month because she is traveling to Vietnam. I haven't been able to finish up to books I bought on Kindle yet.
    • CAS is coming to Malaysia and the tix sold out faster than I can finish my meal.
    • Yesterday we had lunch at Aja's house and it was so energy-draining that we all slept at 8pm last night and woke up really early in the morning.
    • Here's a random poem by Rumi :
    Let’s love each other, let’s cherish each other, my friend, before we lose each other. You’ll long for me when I’m gone. You’ll make a truce with me. So why put me on trial while I’m alive? Why adore the dead but battle the living? You’ll kiss the headstone of my grave. Look, I’m lying here still as a corpse, dead as a stone. Kiss my face instead! - by Rumi (translated by Haleh Liza Gafori)
    Post Comment
    Post a Comment