Plant Project : Bendi Seeds

December 01, 2014

As for the last week's continuation on this post, where I posted about my shopping spree at MAHA, I also posted an image of those Bendi seeds in recycled egg carton. I didn't expect much on the first few days, but 2 days after I planted them, they sprouted their first leaf. 


*

Their growth is alarmingly fast. In just several days, they got as high as 5 inches. Not sure whether that is normal or not, last time I planted seeds was 12 years ago. But those red maple bonsai seed and gingko biloba seed that I planted on the same time aren't showing any progress, so I guess it depends on every plant.


*

New pot, almost all crammed together in a limited soil. Aha. 
I need longer pot, more soil, and organic fertilizer. 
These babies are growing too fast. These are just 6 days old :


*

2 comments on "Plant Project : Bendi Seeds"
  1. wow... kena beli tempat besar sikit sebab pokok bendi tumbuh agak besar. hehe..

    ReplyDelete