Tumblr.

June 01, 2011
My daily habit is looking at people's inspiring tumblr.
There are many people with remarkable ideas & talents.
I just love to see our differences.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I stumbled across some weird fashion, like this :

Oh Prince Koala is peeking! 

Biggest fluffy thing mounted on the model's head.
It looks like some strange character in Star Wars or something :)


Here is my tumblr : with-dots
9 comments on "Tumblr."
  1. comel

    pandai u play dengan tone.
    mmg cute n unic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. errrr.... my 1st thougt is; is this a character from Megamind film? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. comel2! i also love to hop around the web; including tumblr. :D azreen is expanding her wings yea?
    :)
    btw, "indifferences", u mean unconcerned?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.

    Waz, I wanted to write "differences"!
    Thanks for pointing that out.
    Correction made :)

    :D

    ReplyDelete