Little Stories 283 : We Choose Our Battle

May 09, 2024


Here is a post dedicated to nice vibes at Pizza Mansion BB after I walked from the event venue (8k steps!). It was late, and I was famished, so I just chose the spot because I was in the area but I had to wait for my brother to finish his shift. Ordered carbonara pizza and it was ready after 5 minutes, tried asking the guy to keep it until my brother arrived but the policy is they can't keep it, and can't reheat the pizza because it will overburn because they use a manual fire stove. 


So the pizza was just a bit warm when he finally arrived, dusty from all the bread flour.  



I did eat my lactase pill pre-pizza, and Moom's debloat later that night because I knew I would bloat and I did, later that Sunday morning. I felt somewhat awful but not as bad as usual, it was manageable - perhaps it was due to the mushroom, or the heavy cheese, only God knows. 

That's okay, it was for a special occasion, and I chose my battle. 



Tiny thanks to my brother for entertaining me while I'm not at my best :F 

May we fight, discuss, and argue as long as needed and we can be the whatever-I-don't-want-to-pretend self without ever having to lose one another over futile matters in life. 

2 comments on "Little Stories 283 : We Choose Our Battle"
  1. what lactase pill you consume? where can i buy it? :F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I use this lactase called Lactzym : https://s.shopee.com.my/5Kpwc95kF1

      Delete