Tin Soldier Adventure 2 : Ros Murni Resources

March 10, 2012

*

After we finished up our tiring day moving things at our new home, we went out for late lunch at Ros Murni Resources, little concept restaurant near my home. It is located near Tonga de Futsal, in Taman Pinggiran Putra, cane asily be seen from Jusco Equine. It looked like a nice and beautiful doll house. 

Normal price food & drinks. Small portion foods. People with big appetite might need several plates more than usual. Well, it's fair enough for me. *Usually I have a hard time finishing up my food, but not here!

I ordered Kuew Tiaw Kungfu, and it tasted good. *I'm a really bad food critic, I know.


Resemblance of Little Doll House.

*

My younger siblings, so famished!

*


 my Kuew Tiaw Kungfu

*

Let's go home!

*


Post Comment
Post a Comment