Little Things 7 : Stickers

January 18, 2012

*


*

Last weekend, I went to Scrap & Crop to restock my stickers for my travelogue*it's getting thicker! If you have never been to Scrap & Crop, well, you are missing something in life! Aha. I splurged my money on more stickers, because I was angry with myself! * For not being able to spend my money on anything.

Although I can do all these items myself, it's hard to not buy anything in there. Thousands of colours and textures and papers and crafty materials. But Scrap and Crop is only for my private amusement 

The last time I went to Singapore, I went to one of the coolest crafty shop called Paper Market. And boy that was crazy. I'm not very much of a crafter, that's obviously my sister's specialties, but I do love them to the bits.

Imagine going to such places with so many colours!

*

Post Comment
Post a Comment