Travel : Perhentian Island 2

June 08, 2012

*


*





*

Song for beautiful early morning : 


3 comments on "Travel : Perhentian Island 2"
  1. suka tengok gamba2 yang azreeenchan ambik... cantik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Perhentian Island is on my traveling list now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I came across your site while browsing some travel sites. I must say you are doing a commendable job.
    I am a blogger & maintain few travel blogs. Some of my blogs are:
    www.cheapoairtravelblog.com
    www.businesstravelconnection.com
    www.funfoodandtravel.com

    At present I am working with CheapOair.com . Our
    sites can be useful to one another. So, I offer you a partnership.
    I have some options for you.

    1. I could cover you on my blog and in return I would like a back link for my website from your blog within the content.
    2. If you allow guest blogging I would be glad to write a blog post as a guest blogger. Within the post there would be a single link to my website.
    3. We both can do guest blogging for each other where we can add links to our respective websites.
    4. On top of giving link from my blog, I can also give you some links from other websites that I am managing.


    Let me know your views soon.

    Regards

    Ashwin(ashwin@cheapoair.com)

    ReplyDelete