Shoes.

February 04, 2011

*
Hello,
It's been a while since I did doodles on shoes.
These two shoes were commissioned by
my ex-classmate :


Bubblegummy-coloured shoes.
Very yellowish ( Ha-ha )

*


*

Second shoe :
Pink-Purplish Shoe



*

I hope they like it.
I accidentally over-coloured it. 


*


*

Well, how about you?
Do you like it?

*


10 comments on "Shoes."
  1. YA ALLAH ! COMEL NYA :'( AMNEOIOIRGMOAEGMOAJEG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really, the colour is too bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still . Cute to meh ! the cartoon cute also the iz so colorful :)
    thats is my opinion though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you!! doodles on shoes and psp cover..besh3!! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! macamana awak color that shoes? guna magic pen ke or marker etc?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice color combo.
    The doodling looks fun and I hope the owner are fun people too because these color are suitable for those who are bubbly, happy go lucky, show-off kind of people
    My opinion :)
    ...i think thats the reason why they want you to doodled on their shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if i have these, you might gonna see them in a frame.. :)

    nice job btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. comelnyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You should do more customized sneakers! Loving the colors on these, I really like your drawing style :)

    ReplyDelete