Little Stories 272 : The First Week and It Was Our Birthday Week

January 08, 2024

On my birthday, I was supposed to be working, but I decided to replace it with last month's work day and I was just on standby. I went out with Aja, Mi, and Ma (they picked me up to treat me to a late breakfast and lunch).  


We went for a short 1-hr karaoke session. I'm not much of a singer (because I can't really sing), but I want to continue doing things that I'm uncomfortable with and all the firsts this year. Last year was interesting, and I think it would be fun to continue doing it this year just to loosen up a bit.  


It was a decent day ðŸŽ‚

-

The Birthday Weekend :

We went to Homst for lunch and later tea-time at my brother's house.
  • My sister got me a De-Stress treatment at Virtue TCM in Bangsar South - with acupuncture, cupping, and upper body guasha, plus an add-on of ear seed therapy. The timing is great because I kinda needed it. I booked the date for later.
  • Aja got me a 90-minute massage session in Bangi (because I requested it as well), and a lunch birthday treat at Yakiniku & Sukiyaki buffet the next week. Plus the hair oil that I wanted.
  • My brother baked me an apple pie (as requested because we both don't eat cakes that often anymore). Other than that he made soft-baked cookies with huge chunks and gave me a new sling bag and gloves (as a reminder for our travel plan).
  • Ma kinda went overboard and paid for a facial treatment, and a makeup set (she's still trying - so now I finally got makeup and ok, I'll learn but I won't promise that I'm going to use it as often), a new plaid shirt, and some kitchen stuff
This time, I actually only requested me-time treats from them, so that's why I got the facial and the massages but they always have extras as well because like I mentioned in my previous yearly birthday post - the sibling birthdays in my family are "our big events" because we only celebrate it twice a year (Azura & I) + (Aja & Azmi).  Plus, Ma always went overboard with the presents - siap ada lucky draw bagai.  

I also went out with Sofi & Af on Sunday, for a lunch treat and outing. 
Note : The desserts were all home-made by my brother & sister ♥︎
Ohh yes, and I just turned 37.

Thank you, everybody!
♥︎♥︎♥︎


Post Comment
Post a Comment