Little Thing 234 : 2nd Anniversary & Video

May 31, 2017

Can't believe it's already been 2 years !

To the love of my life, Af.
I LOOOOVE chu, 
and Happy anniversary.

❤ ❤ 

***
If you want to see the process video :




This is my first attempt in screen-recording while digitizing my random doodle. My MBP lagged a bit while drawing, but it is still a decent-kind-of-slowness. This process took around 30 minutes, which for me was a bit too rushed ( but I was trying to set the timing here so I had to close my eyes and ignore the flaws ). I'll try to post the fast-drawing session in my Youtube every month ( my fellow Patreon will get the the latest updates and even request a video tutorials ).

Software : Adobe Photoshop CC 
Device : Wacom Tablet - Intuos
Video : Adobe Premier CC & Photoshop CC
Song : Free-licensed song - Good for You by THBD


Post Comment
Post a Comment