Work Related : Remaining 2016 with events & activities

October 30, 2016

Reasoning always pushes me into sudden splurging on things; because when I have money - I want to travel, and when I can't travel I want to buy things - just because. Hm. But then, I'm trying to fill my schedule with events and activities that I can do, in hope of making my inner-self understand that sometimes I need to be the adult and be reasonable. Oh well.

This November I'll be joining an event :
  • 26th event - JUNKed Makers Market at Prototype Gallery, Wisma Central, Jln Ampang. Near KLCC, in front of now demolished : the Red Bungalow. It's the place where people in the city go to print stuffs. It was the place I went for random lunch when I worked part time between Matic KL and Menara Atlan, or the place we sometimes send things to be urgently printed *even though they were all expensive, my God. Not quite sure the crowd, but rental is super affordable to sell my little stickers for the day.

Here a map :



*
  • 27th event : Etsy Made Local at Battery Acid Club,  Petaling Jaya. It is a 2-days event, but my booth is scheduled for that Sunday (13/11) : more calming day. I've been wanting to join the Etsy Malaysia group - so I'll have more exposure, more chances to go to places because sometimes it is way easier to plan in a group than going to big events alone. But I'm too introverted to believe that I may need other people in my life. But trying matters. I hope I won't be the thorn among the roses and feel out of place.  

Here's the map :


*

I'll be fighting with a lot of little demons to open a booth and be among the society, just so I can share stuffs that I made with people whom might probably like it . Hope I can see you guys soon? Or you can always opt for more indirect and expensive way : which is via my Etsy, of course :)
  • Also Putrajaya Night Marathon : where I will be trying my first 21km running + walking + zombie-like-dragging-my-feet.
*

While in this December I'll be joining this :
  • School Holiday : Doodle day class at UPM *still not confirmed*
  • 28th event : Rantai Art Festival 2016 at IM4U Sentral, Puchong. Two of my previous events with Rantai were a total failure *I didn't even write a post about it because it was so bad*, I think I'm giving this one another shot to see whether they can reborn again or not. Compared to all other events that I'm joining in this 2 months, Rantai is the most expensive. Way expensive, I don't see how the event will help independent market with high rental if there's no crowd at all. But then again, we'll see :)

Here's the map :


*

2 comments on "Work Related : Remaining 2016 with events & activities"
  1. definitely will go to Rantai to reminiscing the good old days :D

    ReplyDelete