Event : Karnival Belia 2014

May 23, 2014


Hello,

I'll be joining Rantai Art at Karnival Belia, Putrajaya this weekend. Remember more than 3 years ago I participated in my first booth with Lorong Seni? Years passed and I'm back ! I'll be sharing my booth with Nerdless Art and his friends.

Useful details :

Time & Date : 23 - 25th May 2014, 10am - 10pm
Useful things : Umbrella ( I checked weather forecast and maybe it's going to rain in the late afternoon, so, be ready and come early ya ), water ( in case it's going to be really hot before the rain comes ) & money ( to buy things at my booth :D ) 

For routes & public transportations, click here. 

Click on this map to know where our booth is located, the event is pretty big this time, you might get exhausted trying to find us :



Something tells me that it's going to rain and we'll get slightly uncomfortable.

Post Comment
Post a Comment