Illustration : Sailormoon & CCS Sticker Packs

January 14, 2016

I forgot all about my latest sticker packs at Etsy : 

I managed to finish up all the sailor characters and including Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura several months back. All done using the dying MBP and uncountable restarts - I'm very proud of my determination ! Hah.

The calming look inspiration came from my Sleepyhead troopers 5 years ago. They are not sleeping, mind you. They are just closing their eyes :) It's been around 3-4 months since any new digital artworks for fun, all work, work, work make me grumpy and tired. I wanted to share my latest project so much, but I signed the NDA - at least for another 6 months if it's ready for public, then I can share it online :( Basi.

I posted the update of the making on : 


*

1 comment on "Illustration : Sailormoon & CCS Sticker Packs"