Little Stories 211 : Toilet

November 27, 2015

School holiday has started. 
We share our office with a company that does trainings and workshops. Since it is a school holiday, they started having coding and fun computer classes for the kids around age 7 - 12. So we've been having hyperactive kids everyday. Ha. 

*

I was having stomachache since the morning and been visiting the toilet several times. During my third visit, there were 2 girls entered the toilet with me. So I chose the first toilet and one of them chose another one. They were still chatting and I kept silent, listening to their conversation.

"Do you know that grown-ups can take a really long time in the toilet?", one girl shouted right in front of my door.
"She can hear you, you know", the one in the toilet replied.
"Yeap, I know".
=.= 
 *So it reminds me of this.
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment