Little Things 88 : Introversion (again).

August 18, 2013
*why we actually need to explain ourselves ? o_o

Another post on introversion, here is a link I found on Says : 

This also came after a discussion with my brother yesterday while having lunch. He was talking about how one of his friend doesn't like to mix around with the gang for any activity. My brother thought everyone should at least try, to do everything in a group outing. 

"Introverts typically relax at home or in nature, not in busy public places. Introverts are not thrill seekers and adrenaline junkies. If there is too much talking and noise going on, they will shut down."
Although I know that we should try to mix around and be in the situation, I also want people to know that we, the introverts are trying and making an effort most of the time too. It is sometimes a bit exhausting, but we are trying. 

So to answer my brother again, well, yes, we are really happy by the slow silent treatment we are having, sometimes we just don't want to do river rafting or rock climbing or going to party, just because we don't want to. Not because we are afraid, or being rude, or not trying to have fun. It is just because we love sitting quietly, reading, walking in the park, thinking, writing, exploring or anything like that.

If I want to go out to the mall, I'll go on weekdays because weekend are just too much for me. If there are too many people around me, I'll tune off, sometimes it might seem rude, but I don't know why or how it happen. Especially in group outing while everybody is talking at the same time. I'd be the one looking out of place. Hmph. 

We just found solitude in little simple stuffs by ourselves.
I guess.

Or just read the post here, this might help :D

Post Comment
Post a Comment