Run - Canceled Event but Exchanged with a Better One

June 14, 2023

 


1) I haven't run since the neck-shoulder incident. But soon after I started training again.



2) The Malaysia Night Race that I registered for (and the half-marathon training that I am preparing my body for, is officially canceled). They said it is postponed due to unavoidable reasons, but they are returning the money to us back, so it is officially canceled. Suddenly, I felt a huge relief because I stopped running around 2 weeks ago and the event is less than 50 days away:




-

3) But don't worry, the universe comes prepared. The original Putrajaya Night Marathon is now on. This is the first half-marathon event that I entered in 2016, and this should be my run this year. I don't like the running shirt, the finisher shirt, or the medal - but I'm joining. I'll have extra 2 months to train so hopefully I'll be better prepared. I just want to train for a half marathon this year, just to put myself in this uncomfortable phase so that I don't focus on sitting in the hole for too long. 


I don't want to find my inner warrior, I want to find my inner peace:



-

4) My Move ring: I tried my best to complete at least a 2 km walk every day. Really hard to keep it consistent or even move throughout the day. Now we walk to send Sofi to kindergarten in the morning and sometimes I pick her up after school too, so it's easier to complete the ring, just need to add a walking habit to our daily routine:




14/6

Woke up to the early morning rain & a mild headache from yesterday's heat.

🖤


Post Comment
Post a Comment