Mini Escapism : Rimba & Rusa

November 23, 2016

A little splurge on fancy food and place. 
We went to Rimba & Rusa after we wrapped things up at Etsy Made Local, because the sales was good I wanted to treat AF with a nice dinner. He helped me so much these past 2 weekends.

I knew about the place because of Wondermilk & Hello Dear. As a designer, I am a big fan of their designing team : be it from the marketing point of view, or interior design or branding itself. Every single things from them are inspiring and worth Pinned ! You can stalk them IG or even facebook account, worth every likes. They are really good in designing :



*
Location :
The place is located just 11 minutes from Battery Acid Club, it was really close by, if not because of the traffic. We used Waze to go there, here is the map :


From their IG :


*

The food :
I ordered Ciao Carbonara (RM27) & Af ordered Pulled Beef Mac & Cheese (RM22), we shared a pressed juice of Pink Power (RM14) and mineral water (RM2.50), it totalled around RM 70 after GST. Expensive? Of course it was, I would be lying if I say it was all affordable - because I cook fresh foods everyday, I can say this totalled up to 10 days of home-made cooking for two. But I wanted to spend it on the place, because of my appreciation towards the obvious hard-work they did on the restaurant and because we worked hard these past 2 weeks :D 




*

The interior






*

Things I took home :
Along all the inspiring photos of the place and the designs, I took the paper coaster before the drips of water fell on it and also the golden sticker of Rimba & Rusa on the bottled water we ordered. All added in my journal.


*

Post Comment
Post a Comment