Little Things 114 : Written Words

February 26, 2014

I found human essence in their writing when they thought the world isn't listening. I heard soft whisper of their hopes and dreams, anger and judgements, pain truths and hidden confessions. I saw feelings floated in between of reality and imagination. I felt their energy, almost invisible among things that were already unseen.

It's the closest that I can reach towards people. 
The intimate moment that I grasped only by being aware of those voices in written words. 

I may not have any friends, but I learn about a lot of people. And I feel them.
I'm not sure whether it is the right way to be connected. Who am I to define the ultimate way towards being connected among people? Whether to know but remain silent or, to be really close but clueless about even the basic things about them.

Read, and let the words answer you.

Post Comment
Post a Comment