Travel : Melaka 2

August 07, 2012

*

Hello !

On our second day in Melaka, we walked around the historical town by feet. From our hotel, all the way to Jonker Street again. We ignored the fact that we were slightly exhausted and thirsty, we kept on walking. I took gazillion photos while we were walking around. I tried to search for tiny details that were left behind by history. Beautiful old buildings, beca, people lining up for cold drinks, old antique shops, dreamcatchers, museums, making my walking hours worth while.






*

Museums :


The Last Supper, ha!



Reminds me of Hitler, ha!

I saw a faceless lady in this painting, reminds me of Amelie.



*










*

Pictures were taken by using :
Lumix LX 3
I  hate watermarks, 
so please be informed that all this pictures are mine, 
thank you.

Post Comment
Post a Comment