April Post and Drawings Behind It.

April 25, 2012

Hello!

It's almost May ! I've been a little slow in making more drawings due to the events preparation, fever, Pekan, laziness, work, distractions and hundreds of many excuses :D

And due to my tight schedule, I can't accept any commission work at this moment. So here I'm sharing with you some of my latest drawings. These are available for sale! I've been meaning to put a proper individual post on each drawings and tell bits of the journey along the process. But the next event will be in 10 days and I'll bring all of these too in hoping to sell everything.

Anyhow, if you are interested in buying any of these, do email me at azreen_31@hotmail.com. And oh! *The drawing in the white frame on the right top corner is not for sale. That was a gift from my dear friend.

*


*

Mini 20 x 20 cm
Little Sleepyheads in the making :


*

Post Comment
Post a Comment