3rd.Lorong.Seni

January 02, 2011

Last 31st December 2010 & 1st January 2011,
we opened a booth at Lorong Seni Putrajaya.
It was our 3rd event for last year!
Even though it was a little slow, 
but I think it was a good :)

*

Various stickers & postcards from zamzammee & me!


*


*


*

Latest order from a client.
Custom made wooden frame.
* cheese ~ *


*

Hand made fridge magnet.
Better than the experimental version I gave for free last week!
Email me to order :D


*

Along with my business partner :
azah chan aka my older sister :D
Totally different face, right?


*

Those postcards & stickers & fridge magnets are up for sale :)
I'll post it properly later

*

Happy New Year!
2011





5 comments on "3rd.Lorong.Seni"
  1. Yg beads and stuff tu apa...? tak nampak sgt. Suka that star card, cute!

    Ladies, both of you look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantek sangat...

    www.mypapan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your booth looks fun! Too bad I can't be there. :(
    Maybe next time.

    p/s: I've received the free gift magnet! Really didn't expect it. Thanks Azreen-chan!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! colorful! Its third azreen, congrats dear :) happy new year, may new year be better and bliss than previous year.. u look happier this time! Stay cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kak Liza - Those beads & stuffs are for my sister's current works : headband i suppose? :D

    And Thanks!
    The event wasn't as happening as before but it was still fun :)

    I hope future events will bring more and more glorious luck :D

    ReplyDelete