Movies : Worth-watching 2014's movies

January 31, 2015

These are some 2014's movies worth watching :


I Origins by Mike Cahill
pk by Rajkumar Hirani 
Gone Girl by David Fincher
Nightcrawler by Dan Gilroy
*

It works the best when you don't know what the story is about, never read any reviews or seen any of those movie trailer. *because it will totally spoil the mystery. I didn't know much about those movies when I watch it and I didn't expect it to be that good. Well, for me it was really good compared to everything else I watched last year. 

So I had to restrain myself from writing any reviews or spoilers or long-wild-discussion-in-my-head and I ended up taking too many pages in my journal for my over-excited ramblings.

YOU should watch these movies.

*

Other than Case Study : DirectorsSofia Coppola and Wes Anderson, I'm looking forward to finishing up the list of movies from David Fincher (*haven't watched The Game & Zodiac yet) and Mike Cahill *because I really love I Origins ,  and to share some findings that I found interesting :D

PS :
I'm in love with I Origins's soundtrack :

Post Comment
Post a Comment