Event : Art Expo Malaysia 2013

September 21, 2013

Yesterday I woke up early to go to Art Expo Malaysia, in Matrade Kuala Lumpur. I checked their website for the shuttle bus schedule and aimed for the 10 or 1130 am bus from KL Sentral. After missed the bus and train, I arrived at KL Sentral 1/2 hour late than what I planned. 

Hurriedly bought something to eat for late breakfast in the bus *which is pau kacang and went to the bus stop at one of the entrance. After several minutes of bus ride, we arrived and excitedly went into the exhibition area :F 

*

I actually came especially for Fadilah Karim - whom I adore so much these couple of years and missed several of her exhibited works. I was hoping to at least buy her postcard to add onto my wall :



*

The best part about going to an art expo is having a glimpse of a lot of people's soul through their artwork. I adore quite a lot of artworks displayed while I was there. These works came from all over the world and even though I am not much of an art lover, all these works surely inspire me a lot. 

I want to know they thoughts and what they felt while creating it, or how they chose the colours or if there were any stories behind it.









 *
It was so much fun and inspiring :D
PS : I bought Fadilah Karim's postcard !

Post Comment
Post a Comment