Work Related : Mini Paintings

September 29, 2011

*



*

Hello,
After a couple of months of delaying on posting on of my latest project,
here I'm going to share with you :

Original mini paintings on wooden block.
They are up for sale!

Mainly themes were based on several random interest of mine at that moment.
Sparks of ideas.

Size : 100 x 100 x 6 mm
Material : Wooden block & Ink

*

1 . Super Mario & Giant Mushroom
*remember those days when we played Super Mario on ancient TV console? :D



*

2. Lost in Dream of Love




*




*

4. Listen to the Nature







*


*

6. I'm a big Flower in the city






*

7. Liesel & Death from The Book Thief
*one of my favorite book, must read




*

3 comments on "Work Related : Mini Paintings"
  1. Hi Azreenchan! I should say that I'm amazed by the detailed doodles you've done! It's simply beautiful! Glad to know that there are also people around believing in what they truly do.

    I'm Mimi from Singapore and I'm also a freelance Illustrator & Designer! Nice to meet you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these mini paintings still up for sale? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes, still available :

    1 . Super Mario & Giant Mushroom
    4. Listen to the Nature
    6. I'm a big Flower in the city

    :)

    ReplyDelete