Homestay : Doodle Travelogue

February 17, 2013

*

Hello !



Note : I've finally finished my doodle travelogue for the home-stay program. This doodles are mainly on my summarized experience while I was there. It's just a rough fast doodle, ignore my hand-writing. Enjoy ! I had to make a clickable link below to the page because of the 9 pages post of illustrations. 




*


*

Extra : I left a page about leech story.
Kahkahkah.

10 comments on "Homestay : Doodle Travelogue"
  1. expecting to design like pro.. was actually just orang lidi...... POOR ME! Wanna draw like this! Waaaaa... jeles2. :D

    kan org nk tulis dairi nk cepat2. ni brp lama nk mnulis diari gini. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa, comelnyer lukisan sis.. :) biar gambar je yg bercerita, tak yah nk fikir2 wat ayat panjang2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper awesome! Bila dah add colours, oh my! You're such a talented one BK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah bestnya!! Btw how did u colour ur doodle??? I like ur doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice experience and awesome doodles too !
    lukis dan scan or lukis terus kat bamboo .
    so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pengalaman yang menyeronakan . wah !

    ReplyDelete
  7. COOLEST AZREEN! awww..let's go there again! and see PADMANATHAN blomming!heee

    ReplyDelete
  8. comeinyer doodle camni.. bole buat magazine ni :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baru sempat baca. Nasib left out one page, hahaha! :-)

    But seriously, this is seriously cool. (The double "seriously" in one sentence show just how seriously cool it is, heh!)

    ReplyDelete