* For Sale *

February 25, 2010
Interested in buying my artwork?
Interested in helping me gaining money for my tuition fees?
Contact me! :D
Expensive?
Nah, it's pretty cheap considering my effort, time & ideas were priceless! :


Pink Doodle
3R Frame
RM25
*SOLD*

***
Red Spiral
3R Frame
RM25
*SOLD*

***

Doodle on File Box
RM30
*SOLD*





6 comments on "* For Sale *"
  1. salam kak reen.
    seriously COOOLLL kakk!
    wish my own pocket's full to grab one of these.
    if i have the chance, i'll buy one of these in the future.
    so keep doodling!! go go! (.^_^.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam, hai cik!
    Saya berminat beli file box itu.
    Bagaimana caranya? (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chacha: Yeh, more to come.. Tunggu lpas final year neh. :)

    Husna: Boleh2, contact sy di azreen_31@hotmail.com :) sy akan hantarkan detailnya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam.

    saw u on NLKO :)
    Congrats n ur masterpiece are very nice thou!

    i'm from Uni Teknologi Petronas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw u on NLKO too! very good artwork indeed, azreen. u r a budding artist, i hope to see more from you :)

    best regards,
    erma

    ReplyDelete