Little Things 26 : Japan

June 06, 2012

*

Guess what? I was throwing old things last night and I found something from my past in a big old box. I found letters, postcards, little things that I bought and got from Japan! It's been 12 years since my last visit to Japan and it's been a couple of months since I last heard about them. Let's reminiscing my childhood in pictures! :D

*

Fun looking stamps, envelopes & letters :






*

I remember this ! I was 13, my foster family took me to the city and I want to buy something to bring home. It was christmas holiday and it was really cold. I bought an exchangeable multicoloured pen and they wrapped it so nicely in printed Sanrio package with a sticker and small booklet hung on it! I was super excited, *normally we get plastik-pasar-malam if we buy such small things like pen. This is the mini booklet :


*

Postcards : 


*

Handkerchief *very womanly.


*

Chopsticks!


*

A box of Hello Kitty's stationaries :


 *

Several keychains :



*

3 comments on "Little Things 26 : Japan"
  1. hey azreen.

    I've got some , and i would like to give away to you if you like too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sylver,

    Really? That would be pretty awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..

    i cant promise, but do roger me got those thing kayh..

    ReplyDelete