Here.Here.2

July 05, 2011
Hello hello,

I've been busy with commission works and selling stuffs online :)
Here is one of my latest job :


A friend of mine ordered 24 custom fridge magnets for her colleagues. Well, I'm not sure whether I draw the resemblance of each people, but I do hope they like it :) I can also accept order for these custom little wooden magnet if you like, but the only shape available now is only "teardrop" shape. Just email me : azreen_31@hotmail.com to order.

Wooden magnet sleeping creatures series can be seen here and mini phone strap can be seen here. Thanks to everyone who adopted them. There are several more available. Each item is hand-made and only 1 piece available. I don't usually do redundant item <-- having problem sticking to same routine/habit everyday.  

Last weekend I went to Melaka with my family. It was really fun. It's been awhile since our last vacation together. I ate a lot more than I imagine I could for those 2 days trip. I ate, I read, I took pictures :) Planning for our next trip in the future. Yeay!


*

Post Comment
Post a Comment