Little Things 39 : iTunes

September 26, 2012

I love iTunes, I love to browse through the lists of applications. 
I used to feel annoyed when I found out that I can't buy songs, movies or books from iTunes because of the area restriction. It was like we are given a catalog full of things but we can't buy it because they just won't post it to you.

Up until just few months ago. Recently Apple launched iTunes in several countries in Asia including Malaysia. Finally! Like any other Apple fan, I was excited by this news. For months, I keep on searching for an album to buy for my first experiment to experience the buying process. As you might noticed, I love to learn about the process of things. Being a super geek, I take note on the flow of the system, the interface, the notification, the requirements, and the whole process when I buy stuffs online. I am just curious - this is when my IT knowledge is pretty useful.

Anyhow, today I finally found a perfect find. For months, I've been listening to Sóley's song on youtube, and when I googled it to search for their distributor's location, Malaysia is not listed - I am not surprised. So I don't think I'll be anywhere near the physical copy soon. So I decided to buy her latest album : We Sink.

Basically, Sóley Stefánsdóttir is an independent singer and a piano player from Iceland. Her sweet voice with a mixture of odd dead-circus-songs-like give a bit of eerie feeling but soothing at the same time. This is one of her famous track : Pretty Face & I'll Drown.

Thank you iTunes.


*
Post Comment
Post a Comment