Pipit Tomorrow !

October 28, 2011

Hello!



I hope I'm going to meet you at 
Pipit Wonderful Market
tomorrow, at Annexe Gallery, CM :)
It was super hard for me to get a place in the event (*at first),
so I'm still excited with this whole Pipit stuffs :)

Unfortunately, I only managed to do some :
phone straps, stickers, badges & brooches.
And also some original illustrations on canvas & wood blocks.
My sister will also be there with her hand made items,
*that she's been making late at night after work everyday.

So come and support us!
There are a lot of other awesome independent artists.
And I know I will spend my money there too (*like usual).
Hand made items are so cool,
they sprayed a portion of their life into each and every item.
Well that's what I thought.
:)

Random doodle :


*

Post Comment
Post a Comment